Introduction on 7 Benefits of Yoga
Hii Visitors. Let’s see 7 Benefits of Yoga. When we talk about maintaining a proper or complete health we usually consider/ give importance to diet and regular exercise. But in excersise we never consider yoga as a part of excersise. The youga also plays an important role in maintaining a complete healthy body. Yoga also help to improve individual mental health and mainly relif our body from pain and also keeps our body healthy and fit.
Origin of yoga
Yoga is initiated by the Indus-Sarasvati civilization in the northern part of the India. It is successfully use from last 5000 years. The yoga was mentioned firstly in the rigveda. This traditional method is now also is followed by the people for an healthy life even in this 21 century. More focus on yoga is give in India as it has its origin in India. It being followed and practiced on large scale in India and accepted in many schools and institutes. It now being followed by millions of people in as well as out of the India.
Importance of Yoga.
The practicing of yoga helps to control or connect one’s mind, body, and the soul. Usually brings calmness to individuals body and mind. As it also helps to carry out proper metabolic processes and our daily process too.
It maintains the balance between the physical and mental health of an individual. It is usually perform as the form of physical exercise just at one place. Most effective if we do it early in the morning after our daily physical excersise. Yoga is performed in form of different Asana or different postures.
This was an short history and the importance of the yoga now let’s see what are the other benefits of the yoga in detail.
7 Benefits of yoga
- Performing or practising regular yoga keeps our mind stable and our body relax cause of slow breathing and body movement which cause movement of muscle and bold the strength.
- Yoga help to get rid of the body pains mostly the back pain cause of performing different Asanas which have direct impact on the spinal cord and also the joints.
- It maintains the Circadian rhythms cycle by letting you fall a sleep early.
- It transforms the positive mood by increasing the energy and decreasing the negative thoughts.
- Practising Regular yoga will reduce levels of stress and inflammation. Several problem like heart disease, including high blood pressure and also excess weight.
- Yoga can prevent arthritis and other joint pain and also provide flexibility to our body.
- It also increases the blood flow and also increases the bone strength.
Some of the Asanas/posters of yoga.
- Siting Forward Bend.(PASCHIMOTHANASANA)
- Half Spinal Twist.(ARDHA MATSYENDRASANA)
The above mention image is the Asanas which are perform during practicing the yoga daily which in result gives benefits.
Conclusion of 7 Benefits of Yoga
So above mentioned information about the 7 Benefits of Yoga hopefully is useful to our visitors and will be easy to implement into their daily life. You can also suggest me topic for my next post in the comment box and if it’s your first visit don’t forget to press the bell icon to get the regular updates.