hii Visitors! This time let’s talk about what are the 9 Reasons why we should eat eggs.. As we all know there are lots benefits of egg for our body. Egg has both the benefits internally and externally to our body. It is also considered as the rich source of the protein.
What are the different types of eggs.
- Standard white eggs
- Standard brown eggs
- Furnished eggs
- Processed eggs
- Free run eggs
- Vitamin enriched eggs
- Free range eggs
- Vegetarian eggs
- Organic eggs
- Omega-3 eggs
As we have started to talk about the benifits of egg, let’s begin with its different parts and the type of components present into it. Externally the egg is covered with the white thin shell. Next to it is an shell membrane which is protective as well. After the shell membrane there is gap which is filled with the thin and thick albumin. Then comes the oval shaped yellow part which is yolk covered with vitelline yolk membrane. The yolk membrane has two chalaza at both the ends anda germinal disc at the right side of the yolk. The shell contain a lots of small pores which help the egg to breathe.
Now let’s see how many types of eggs are eatable or we can say type of eggs( that can be consumed).
- Chicken eggs
- Duck eggs
- Turkey eggs
- Goose Eggs
- ostrich eggs
- Caviar eggs
What are the different components that we get from the eggs.
- vitamin A, D, E
- Vitamin B12
lets see what are the benifits of the egg.
9 Reasons why we should eat eggs
- Egg is the highest source of protein for our body. It helps in repairing the damaged tissue, muscles and strengthen the bones.
- Breakfast with an egg will give you a good start and keep your stomach full for a long time case it’s rich source of energy and protein.
- The thin and light albumin is use to soften your hair and to make them smooth and silky by applying it externally.
- Egg is an rich source of omega-3 which has health benefits with regards to your brain and body.
- Boil eggs is the things used for the weight loss as the foil form of the egg has the lean protein into it as they contain less calories.
- As it contains vitamin A and vitamin D which acts as good antioxidants so is also a source of antioxidants which help to maintain the eye health and prevent cause of many disease.
- Egg usually contains all the nutrients which and is the rich source of energy and nutrient. These vitamins and nutrients required to generate energy.
- Due to the presence of the Colin in the egg it reduces the chances of heart disease
- There are some nutrients and vitamins which help for the proper functioning of the brain and the body.
So above mentioned are the benefits of the eggs, hope so are helpful for our visitors and will be helpful for our visitors to get the importance of the egg. You can also suggest us topic for our next post in the comment box and if it’s you first time on the website then do allow us to send the notification to get regular update of the posts.