Hii Visitors!! As till the date we do not have any covid vaccine. So we require proper Covid-19 diet plan. The thing we will do to fight against the covid 19 is to develop our immune system and more immunity the more fast we will recover or keep the virus away from us. Proper nutrition and hydration are important. people that eat a well-balanced diet(the diet which contains all nutrition including water) tend to be healthier and have stronger immune systems and lower risk of chronic illnesses and infectious diseases. So you ought to eat a range of fresh and natural foods a day to urge the vitamins, minerals, dietary fibre, protein and antioxidants which are required by your body. Drink more water water. Avoid sugar, fat and salt to lower your risk of overweight, obesity, heart disease, stroke, diabetes and certain sorts of cancer.
- Eat fresh and chemiy free foods a day
- Eat fruits like
- Legumes (e.g. lentils, beans),
- Nuts whole grains (e.g. natural maize, millet, oats, wheat, brown rice or starchy tubers or roots like potato, cassava),and foods from animal sources (e.g. meat, fish, eggs and milk).
- Daily, eat: 2 cups of fruit
- 2.5 cups of vegetables
- 180 g of grains
- 160 g of meat and beans (red meat are often eaten 1−2 times per week, and poultry 2−3 times per week).
Choose raw vegetables and fruit instead of foods which have high sugar, fat or salt content.
- Drink enough water a day
- Water is important for life. It circulate nutrients and compounds in blood, which regulates your blood heat and gets obviate waste, and lubricates and cushions joints. Drink 8–10 cups of water a day.
Types of drinks to be consumed
- You can also take other drinks, fruits and vegetables which contain water, for example lemon juice (unsweetened), tea and coffee. But take care not to consume an more amount of caffeine, and avoid sweet fruit juices, syrups, fruit crush concentrates, fizzy and still drinks as all of them contain sugar.
- Eat moderate amounts of fat and oil
- Consume unsaturated fats (e.g. present in fish, avocado, nuts, olive oil, soy, canola, sunflower and corn oils) instead of saturated fats (e.g.present in fatty meat, butter, coconut oil, cream, cheese,ghee and lard).
- Have white meat (e.g. poultry) and fish, which are generally low in fat, instead of meat .Avoid processed meats because they have high fat and salt content into them.
- If possible, take lo low-fat or reduced-fat versions of milk and dairy products.
- Avoid industrially produced fats. These are often found in processed food, fast food, dish, fried food, frozen pizza, pies, cookies, margarines.
- For a proper Covid-19 diet plan we should Eat less salt and sugar When cooking and preparing food, limit the quantity of salt and high-sodium condiments (e.g. soy and fish sauce). Control your daily salt intake to but 5 g (approximately 1 teaspoon), and use iodized salt.
- Avoid foods (e.g. snacks) that are high in salt and sugar. Stop your intake of soft drinks and other drinks that are high in sugar (e.g. fruit juices, beverage concentrates and syrups, flavoured milks and yogurt drinks).
- Don’t Choose sweet snacks like cookies, cakes and chocolate.
- These are thing which should be included in your daily diet routine weather you have tested positive for cobid-19 or not it will help you in both case to increase your immunity against the covid 19. So these are the things which should be included in Covid-19 diet plan.