Hii visitors! This time let’s see about an famous Indian herbal tea. This tea is named as the Indian herbal tea cause it’s method of preparing was different than normal herbal tea or a green tea. It’s recipe was basically developed in india. It got boost in its production during the time of pandemic. The reason why the Indian herbal tea boosted during the pandemic were, it’s Benifit’s to our health as well as against the Covid-19.
Basically it has many benifit similar to that of the green tea or the herbal tea. The thing which makes it different is that it has maximum effects on our body. There are many other content other than the tea beans which make it more effective and provides more benifits to our body. It is mostly consumed by base area of the india as well as In some developing parts of India.
So in this post we are going to see How the Indian herbal tea is prepared and it’s benifit for our health.
Recipe for Indian herbal tea.
Ingrident required for Indian herbal tea
- 1½ cup of water
- half spoon of tea/ tea leaf/ chai patti
- Half spoon crushed Ginger
- 2-3 crushed Tulsi leaf
- 2-3 Mint leaf
- One spoon honey
- Jaggery insted of sugar(quantity is according to individual needs)
Recipe of the herbal tea
- Take a steel vessel put 1½ cup of water into it ( the quality of water depends upon the no of people you are making for). Let is get warm at the state of boiling.
- When the water start boiling then put half spoon of tea leaf( chai patti ) into it and then add the jaggery into it. Lower the heat and let the jaggery disintegrate and dissolve in water as well as the tea leaf.
- After the jaggery dissolves in water and its colour changes, then put the Ingrident into it like 2-3 cloves, 2-3 crush leaf of tulsi, 2-3 mint leaves, 1-2 cardamom, one spoon honey and half spoon crushed Ginger. Increase the heat and let it boil, close the vessel with a plate and let it boil ( This will help the contents of ingredients to mix into the tea and will not go out in form of steam).
- After boiling of all ingredients for half or one minute filter out the tea with the help of the sieve. Here your auspicious tea is ready.
Note:- excess adding of ingredients than the given will increase the heat. Also it may taste it some what different but it will provide 100% benifits.
So this was the recipe for the Indian herbal tea. Some of the ingredients vary according to people but these are the most important ingredients required. Now lets see what are its benifit with regards to health.
Benifit of the Herbal Tea
- This is the perfect hot drink to have if you are going through cough and cold or fever. Helps to prevent asthama symptoms.
- As the presence of clove helps to kill bacteria due to its antimicrobial property. Which means help to kill bacteria.
- It helps to prevent heart disease and arthritis and prevent causing of many other disease.
- Due to presence of the antioxidants they are responsible for the slow ageing that the normal ageing speed. As a result expands your life span.
- Due to presence of thiamine 1 it is also good for our skin and helps to prevent the acne.
- Due to presence of ginger it is the best anti inflammatory agent helps in reducing the pain as well as the swelling.
- Consumption of herbal tea helps to prevent high blood pressure without any negative effects due to presence of hibiscus and help to ease the digestion.
Hope so our visitors are now able to prepare the Indian herbal tea and know what are its benefits. After reading this post if only an single person makes it and drinks it, then whatever hardwork is done behind this post will be worth it. You can also suggest us topic for our next post in the comment box. If it’s your first time on the website then do allow us to send the notification to get regular update of the posts.