Introduction to post and pre Covid care
Covid -19 is now the biggest threat to the world and without its vaccine so we can do nothing but take safety measures to stay away from it so here are post and pre Covid care to be taken to keep covid away from us.
- You should stay home except to urge medical aid .
- Do not attend work, school, or public areas.
- Avoid using public transportation.
- Ask friends or relations to try to do your shopping or use a grocery delivery service.
For how much time period should one be isolated(Post and Pre Covid care):-
- If you’re confirmed or suspected COVID-19 and have symptoms, you’ll stop your home isolation
- You didn’t have fever for a minimum of 24 hours without the utilization of fever-reducing medication. Your symptoms you’ve got are vanished.
- For a minimum of 10 days should be passed from the the go back which symptoms were started. If you tested positive for COVID-19, but didn’t get any symptoms, you’ll stop your self isolation.
- At least 10 days have gone since the date of your first positive COVID-19 test
Some Other precautions:-
- Always Wear a cloth face covering/mask once you are around people or pets and before you enter any healthcare office.
- If you’re unable to wear a face covering, then you must separated from your family members or people’s.Clean your hands often. Wash hands regularly with soap and water for minimum of 20 seconds. You can also use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains a minimum of 60% alcohol. “Do not touch your face with your hands.
- Cover your face while coughsand sneeze. Throw used tissues or cloth away and wash your hands. Clean “high-touch” surfaces a day , like counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets,phones, keyboards, tablets, and bedside tables. Use a household cleaning spray and sanitise them , and follow the directions on the label.
- Don’t share personal things with anyone, including utensils, towels,or interacting with people and also the pets in your home.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin