Hii Visitor! lets see Precautions before and after vaccination. Vaccines have been discovered and also have been started manufacturing in India. The vaccine manufactured in India are Covi-shield and the Co-vaccine. At the initial stage the vaccine was available for the age group 45 and, cause this virus was more prone to the old age and the children. Then it was made available for the 18+ youth and people. It was made available on the aarogya setu and Co-win website. Also we have seen how to register for the vaccination in our last post. So regarding to the vaccine many people have some unreal myths and there are some precautions that are to be taken before and after the vaccination.
As the vaccine has some side effects but in less amount depending on individuals immune system and how it’s body responds to it. So In Today post let’s clear the myths and see what are the effect of vaccination, precautions to be taken before and after the vaccination.
Before that lets see what are the contents of both the vaccine.
- Hydrochloride monohydrate
- Magnesium chloride hexahydrate
- Polysorbate 80
- Sodium chloride
- Disodium edetate dihydrate (EDTA)
- Water for injection
The misconceptions in peoples mind is if we take vaccine we will not get infected by covid-19 again, but they are wrong. The dose given is a vaccine not an antibiotic. The vaccin when entered into the body helps to fight back the virus or the disease. It increases you immune power to fight against it, if In case it enters in the body.
Precautions before and after vaccination.
Things to look before Vaccination.
- Before vaccination one should do his blood test and confirm whether the blood content are present in good amount.
- Before coming for the vaccination one should not come with empty stomach. One should have proper meal and then come for the vaccination.
- The blood pressure and the sugar level of an individual should be in limit, so It will not have any effect with regards to blood pressure and sugar.
- The individuals who have been infected with there virus one or one and half month, those who have taken blood plasma as a treatment of infection are not able to take the vaccine.
- Try not to take the vaccine if you are already suffering from something else. After curing it one should take the dose.
- Also one should not be suffering through any other disease before the vaccination or takin medication.
Things to look after the vaccination.
- After getting the vaccine its common to have some side effects. Side effects like body pain increase temperature and many other side effects can be observed. One not get Panic with it as it will be covered with in one or two days.
- After the vaccination the doctor will give you a ORS and a paracetamol tablet. It should be taken as prescribed by the physicians.
- One should avoid the allergic infections by getting it into your body after the vaccination.
- As we get some common side effects. to reduce their side effects one should take rest and avoid the outside food.
Notes/ Precautions before and after vaccination.
- We ought to take two dose of the vaccine, To get the positive benifit of the vaccine.
- An individual has to take same dose at both of the time. Change in vaccine at second dose is strictly prohibited.
- After taking the first dose one should take the second dose only after completion of 84 days.
- Both the vaccines are available for only 18+ people not below them.
Conclusion on precautions before and after vaccination.
Hope so our indian visitors are able get what are the precautions to be taken after and before the vaccination. So as to prevent any mistake before going for the vaccination. Hope so this info was helpful for our visitor. You acn also suggest us topic for our next post into the comment box. If you are first time on to the website do allow to send us you the notification to get regular update of our posts.
Do take vaccine as early as possible and do were mask even after taking vaccine.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin