Azadirachta indica is the scientific name of neem, commonly also known as neem.so let’s see its Intro and what are the uses of neem.
It is mostly grown in tropical and semi-tropical regions.It has many uses for both internal body and the external body that is skin. The neem is mainly more beneficial for the skin. The bark, leaves, and seeds are used to make medicament. The root, flower, and fruit are also used.
Scientific name: Azadirachta indica
Higher classification: Azadirachta
- Protein (7%)
- Carbohydrates (23%)
- Vitamin C
10 common and uncommon uses of the neem
- Neem help in building our immune system making it more stronger.It also increases the blood circulation.
- Hundred plus diseases are treated by using me some of the diseases like jaundice, arthritis, HIV, malaria, cancer and many of the heart diseases etc
- Mostly in the ruler Indian region it is used before bathing.The neem leaf are are soaked inside the hot water which is used for bath. It helps in clearing of dandruffs and also for an healthy skin
- The neem is also use for clearing of many hair problems such as such as dandruff, head lice, hair fall. It removes the dandruff and strengthens the hair.
- The other unknown use of the neem leaf is to keep the insects or weeds away from the grains while storing of the grains. The leaf is separated and kept in the storage vessels of the grains. Which prevent attack of weed or are insects on the grain.
- It is mainly use to prevent the screen problem like acne, dark spots, blemishes, skin disorders and also use to get a healthy skin.
- The other unknown use of neem is it protects the teeth and gums also used for cleaning of the teeth and the dental hygiene.
- Also used to prevent cardiovascular diseases and sexually transmitted diseases.
- The fruit is commonly use for the hemorrhoids, urinary tract disorders, bloody nose, phlegm, eye disorders, diabetes and wounds.
- The seed and seed oil is used for treatment of leprosy and intestinal worms.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin